1. Quinton Fortune Football Academy Limited ("QFA") and the hosts of this site accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements.
2. Whilst we hope you find the contents of this website interesting and informative, the contents are for general information only. We believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of writing but can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances. As such, the contents should not be relied upon and professional advice should be taken in specific cases. In addition, none of the content of this website will form any part of any contract between us or constitutes an offer by us. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
3. The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by QFA or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
4. From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to give further information and are not intended to signify that QFA endorses any such website and/or content. QFA accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked website. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive or malicious nature.
5. As our websites often provide links to third party websites, such as those of our business partners and on-line advisers, users should review their respective privacy policies to learn more about, what, why and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
6. The service and materials on this website are provided "as is" and QFA and the hosts of this site expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
7. Except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, QFA and the hosts of this site and each of the local enterprise companies hereby exclude liability for and claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to any information and/or services provided on our website including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages or loss of profits or data whether based on a breach of contract or warranty, delict or tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
8. Any discounts for QFA products and services communicated in promotional literature can be removed or amended at any given time depending on availability.
9. We require 14 days notice period on all ongoing Skills Sessions bookings for cancellations. We also require a 14 day notice period for 12 week block bookings. For the avoidance of doubt, notice periods cannot be changed.
10. We offer a full refundable cancellation on Kids parties up until 14 days before the booking (Deposit or full price). If you cancel the party within 14 days of the date of the party you will charged 100% of the cost of the booking minus anything already paid. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process.
If you need any further information please write to us at: Quinton Fortune Football Academy Ltd, Riverside, Delphian House, New Bailey Street, Manchester, M3 5FS.